lunedì 31 marzo 2008

Torneo & music!


Hi guys, I'm Francesco, your Italian friend that played the consolle dj, at the gala dinner on 14/03/08 at the Miramare Palace Hotel… What was that prize giving cerimony like? I liked it very much. Since you left us everything is different, we missed your smile, your affection, your presence here with us… I hope to meet you soon again, I would like so much to spend other days like that evening to know each other better and spend some more time together … I forgot the name of the Hungarian friend that danced that night. It was amazing to see him dancing the folk dance of his country. You are very good and it was the first time I saw a typical folk dance from another country, from Hungary.Congratulations for what you did.I would like to hear from you. Francesco

Nessun commento: